Tell me a story.
Great stories are everywhere: In the medical narration that explains life-saving surgery. The eLearning module where third graders learn math is actually fun! Explainers help financial advisors understand myriad best practices. Wanna be in the know about where to find well, almost anything? There’s a commercial for that. In-show narration takes us from Shark Tank to the Serengeti. Then animation immerses us into the hijinks of barnyard animals in space. As a voice actor, I’ve voiced them all.
You have a story to tell. Let’s tell yours together.
voice over niches
Commercial • Corporate Narration • Medical Narration • Documentary • Audiobooks • IVR
Smart • Strong • Warm • Compassionate • Assuring • Sophisticated • Corporate • Natural • Matter-of-Fact
two custom recording studios
- Source Connect
- Neumann TLM 103 microphone
- Sennheiser MKH-416 Microphone
- Allen & Heath ZED-10 Mixer
- ProTools and Twisted Wave Software
- Audio production and scriptwriting services available
USAA, Aetna Health, Boston Medical Center, Nuance, PBS, Visa, MA Department of Public Health, Benjamin Moore, Nestle, Comcast, American Student Assistance, Lexia Learning, The Boston Globe, Sprout TV, Fidelity Investments, Welltok, New Hampshire Tourism, Marshall’s, Delta Airlines, Akamai, Harvard Medical School, CBS, Monster.com, Boston Ballet, Nexium, Sony , Verizon, BMW, Kraft/Heinz, Comcast, NPR.
– Joel Schwelling, Media Production-Sound Design
– Jeff Schmidt, producer
– Jon Sante, Indiana University
– Adam Gordon, The Oya Group
– Blue State Mediaroup
– Terry Benham, Impact Management Group
– Metcomm Studios
– Sarah Rabdau,, Post Production and Talent Manager, Soundtrack
– John Connors, The Troupe
– J. Migliaccio, Producer
– P. Acker, Armadillo Group
– J. Bates, Sotheby’s International RE
As a full-time voice actor, I enjoy the same thrill: Getting to know a client, how they see themselves, their ideal customer, how they want to convey their message. How together, we can add a little more conversation to their message/voiceover. And have fun doing it.
When you need an approachable expert, aspirational mentor, put upon mom, loving mom, snarky friend or compassionate clinician – that therapy paid off! – get in touch.